This version has some minor enhancements and a number of corrections.
ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
FILE OPEN DIALOG:
1) When a database is not open, the file open dialog now supports GEDCOM, Chart, and Report files as well as databases.
1) Duplicate family records are now detected; the "fix" option will merge them.
1) RTF Reports: added the Preferences-Operation option "Max DPI for RTF Images", with a default value of 100.
Images saved to RTF reports now use significantly less space, resulting in much smaller report files.
1) Language resources updated for German and Slovakian.
INDIVIDUALS - DELETING:
1) Family events without spouse and children are now deleted when the main individual is deleted.
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - SUMMARY PAGE:
1) Double-clicking on "Add child" to open the pick dialog no longer adds a child of that name instead.
2) When entering a new name on the Summary Page, brackets around the name are now treated as delimiters. No surname will be assigned.
INDIVIDUALS VIEW - IDENTIFIERS PAGE:
1) Changing the identifier type on the Identifiers Page between a Name type, a User ID type, or a Nickname type will
cause slashes, brackets, or quotes to be removed/added/displayed as appropriate.
INDIVIDUALS PICK LIST:
1) The matching records on the pick list are now displayed correctly under Windows Vista.
1) Corrected storage of IPTC caption for newly added media.
2) Media records are now displayed in ID order on the Media View.
1) When both husbands and wives of two families are merged, the families are now correctly merged.
1) Source name auto-generation from template: if [DOC PLACE] is in source name template, changes cause name to refresh.
1) A search on source citation criteria now correctly excludes matches to media caption citations.
2) Searching on local site has been corrected.
1) The "distorted text" problem that sometimes appeared on fan charts has been corrected.
2) Links on inverted descendant charts (oldest ancestor on bottom) are now displayed correctly after save and reload.
1) Clicking "Select All" on the Individuals Pick Dialog after filtering on a name value now returns the correct
list of individual records.
2) Full page media, with and without title/caption, is now sized and displayed correctly.
3) Filtering on date values in table-style reports has been corrected.
4) Corrected problems editing the custom labels on table-style reports.
5) With footnotes: the report body font is used for measurements instead of the preferences notes font.
FAMILY GROUP REPORTS:
1) Media for children are now shown correctly.
1) Media on pages beyond the first now display correctly.