ENHANCEMENTS / NEW FEATURES:
1) New code: [AW], for age of witness at time of event.
1) Pedigree page: Children with multiple spouses now show the correct name on secondary spouses.
2) Events page: parents can be entered by typing their ID number or by typing a partial name, in which the pick dialog opens.
FAMILY GROUP REPORT:
1) Now works correctly with media, including media on children.
2) Cascades now show first spouse correctly.
1) Problem saving notes on place names has been corrected.
1) The "Notes" list is now populated. A double-click will jump to the note on the correct view.
2) Clicking on a header label (Recent Activity, Saved Lists, Records) no longer produces an error.
1) Corrected problem with the [AS] and [AO] codes.
1) The behavior of the Witnessed Event Template Preview was changed to be similar to the Event Template Preview.
2) The Event Pick Dialog, accessed when adding a defining event to an identifier, is now sorted by date by default and allows sorting by clicking on any of the column headings.
3) The "On Output" wording for place name variants has been corrected to be used only for output.
4) Dates entered as "After 1995" will now sort as if they were "After 31 Dec 1995".
5) The selection rectangles for activating the "Source Key" icons have been corrected.
© Copyright 2003 Thoughtful
Creations. All rights reserved. Last Updated 10/17/2003.